Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tweet Tweet is the season to be jolly

I'm feeling really down tonight as I've read rumors circulating online about a certain social application that will probably end soon as they are selling the app itself. *bursting to tears*

But before I get down with the details, let me cheer you up with Andrew Mccarthy's grin back in 1986 (Anyone would fall in love with that smile! GOODNESS) #Prettyinpink1986




Isn't he just dreamy? I can't stop... looking... at that... smile.
Please Blane, be mine.


OKAY. That's enough now. HAHAHAHAHA


Anyways, I'm actually referring to Twitter (but there hasn't be any final decision regarding the matter so all of these are purely rumors. We have yet to confirm the official release statement from Twitter themselves) I've started my account on that social app almost six years ago, which was March 2009. I tweeted a couple of times then left it on hiatus for about a year or two (even almost three I guess) before reactivating my account and I haven't left it since.




For us loyal tweeters out there, this is really a SAD news. Bummer. I mean, this app has grown on me and I'm afraid I'll be having sepanx from Twitter. No more expressing yourself in less than 140 characters, no more easy access of news and nonsense tweets all over the world, no more awesome parody accounts and most especially... There's not an app right now that serves as a catch basin for all frustration, stress, love, happiness, drama, stories of their own, humor--- you name it. Twitter let's you tweet your heart out and no one gives a damn what you rant in your account. Hey, if you don't like my tweets, then scram. No one's forcing you to follow me. (I'm just being real)


Anyways, whoever has TWITTER out there, you can follow me at @Ronixwrites while it still exists. *sniffs* I'll follow you back just tweet me that you're from the blogging world so I'll be aware. (Don't worry, I don't bite lmaooooo) I'm just trying to knock off the sadness and trying to be optimistic about everything.



(END THE DEPRESSING NEWS AND SCROLL DOWN FOR MY PERSONAL POST)



OH MY GOODNESS I AM FAT AND I LOOK FAT IN THIS PICTURE WHYYYYYYYY




ON THE OTHER HAND.


I'm really excited for the upcoming holiday! I mean, less than three months, and it's Christmas already! Time flies so fast these days, don't you think?




Forgive me, I simply cannot contain my joy for this season. Please understand the child in me.


Let me know what you think about the upcoming season or anything you'd like to talk about.
What's the first thing that pops in your head? What is Christmas really about?

Don't forget to leave a message!




Much love,

11 comments:

  1. I really hope this is just a rumor. What would the world be without Twitter :(. I don't think they will close it down. It's a very successful social network so it would be a bad decision for the founders to close it. Maybe sell it, but not closing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it's just a rumor. I agree with you on that, Cristina--- if they want to sell Twitter, an interested investor would buy it, modify the app if needed and still put the social network for everyone's use and access. I don't also get the logic why they need to shut down the application itself. Though these are speculations and the hashtag #SaveTwitter has been trending for the past few days, I hope these are all nothing but rumors. If worse comes to worst tho, I wish things would just turn out like what happened to Yahoo! Messenger: it shut down just within this year, August, but they promised that YM would be back with new modifications to compete with the current market of social network all over the world. For now, I can't honestly picture Twitter being gone. It has become a daily routine for me to check the news or any updates while on-the-go or as long as you have data with you. And boy do they deliver or inform you news fast just as soon you press the HOME button, all necessary information are posted for the accounts that you had followed. Relatively speaking, it's really going to be sad if Twitter were to say goodbye.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello, Noor. Quite a bummer, right? I can't imagine Twitter being gone as well. I hope these are all speculations and rumors about it shutting down. I hope these are all not true. Are you also an active user of Twitter? We all share the same sentiments. I hope we'll hear great news regarding the selling of Twitter and its status.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I remember that smile from the movie MANNEQUIN :-D I hope the rumor about twitter is just that.. RUMOR. I am kind of dependent on twitter for book promotions :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kimmy! So you've also watched Andrew Mccarthy's other movies? Ohmygoodness, isn't he such a cutie?

      You also have twitter? I didn't know you did book promotions! That's awesome of you. So you're a writer as well? I enjoy writing as well.

      Follow me on Twitter then! @Ronixwrites

      Delete
  4. I honestly hope it was just a rumor. I don't see any reason why Twitter would sell the app, considering that they have millions of users worldwide, and that many of these users use the app for promotions, which is a legit source of revenues for the company. It would be too bad if Twitter would close soon. It's like everybody's thought drop box these days.

    I haven't heard of Andrew Mccarthy but boy does he look fine.

    - Jea (http://jealogy.byethost11.com/mind)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it isn't true. I just restarted back on Twitter :( He is a dream boat. Awww John Hughes movies and the 80s' <3

    http://colored-dreams.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think twitter will be shut down since the app is one of the power house of social networks and I'm sure that billion of twitter users will not just sit down and see their favorite sns gone like that.

    never underestimate the power of people

    http://nurul-rasya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You. Are. So. Pretty!! And don't worry omg you don't look fat at all!!!
    I didn't know that about Twitter :o Funny though, since I actually just made an account too lmao (@shutupsuzan - I followed you <3) We have to make twitter accounts for Universtiy it's a requirement since I'm studying media and all that.....

    Paris was everything!! What a beautiful city gaaaahhh and yes, super romantic <3 I loved everything about it and deeply regretted my limited knowledge of French fml

    Suzy
    unnie.net

    PS I AM ALSO SUPER HYPED FOR CHRISTMAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS NOVEMBER 1ST SOON BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend..Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post.

    ReplyDelete