Monday, September 19, 2016

New directions; new ideas

Hello!


                      Omo, it's been a while! Definitely been a while... When was the last time I updated my blog? LAST FEBRUARY? How embarrassing! I'm really sorry for being away for so long. I really have this tendency to just keep procrastinating when it comes to updating here. Again, I apologize for the LOOOOONG wait for my return of activity.








                     Good news! My parcel just arrived local time 1:10 pm this afternoon and I am happy to say I have now a new laptop! *jumps around like a little kid* After my nearing-of-a-decade, my old laptop has been more dysfunctional and moody, and so it was time to say goodbye--- I AM JUST KIDDING. *jumps around a little more for a good ten seconds* My old laptop is still alive... it just has its own issues from time to time. Nevertheless, it still works! (Just don't keep bringing it around because it needs a stable table and you should avoid touching the wire. DON'T TOUCH IT OR THE SCREEN WOULD JUST AUTOMATICALLY SAY GOOD NIGHT, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT) So I handed it over to my mom for sake-keeping and hopefully it won't get rusty as she's very active with her social media accounts (she doesn't even have facebook), she likes surfing the internet most of the time (she gets stuck in google search engine and takes a while before she realizes she wasn't pressing the right button to navigate correctly) and she's also considered to be a heavy gamer--- I'm serious! (she's a professional when it comes to Feeding Frenzy 1 and 2, Zuma and Zuma's Revenge, Big Money, Insaniquarium and all other Popcap games she likes)







                    So I have uploaded a very recent photo of myself as the photo I have placed above was from three years ago! I hope this would be one way of saying truce to my inactive blog for some time. HAHAHAHAHA (please let me laugh so I won't feel it's awkward) WAIT. I have another great news--- the one I said from last post that I'd be traveling again... and by the grace of God, it's happening again! Our next stop is--- Osaka.


                    Yes, you heard me right! It's Osaka, Japan! I am so excited because our visa was also approved yesterday and we just submitted it wo weeks ago. The Lord is so goooood. It is truly a blessing to be able to travel with your family, one country at a time.


 Above all, I missed my blog... but I missed you all the more! Let's all catch up soon!
Stay tuned for my other rants and possibly just anything I can think of.


L E A V E   M E   A    M E S S A G E / C O M M E N T / F E E D B A C K  mwaaaaaa!




Ronixwrites
9-19-16


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mochi! I hope you're having a great week ahead. God bless! Btw, want to be affiliates? (:

      Delete
  2. Nice to have you back on the blogsphere! Will be waiting for updates on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, Miss Kim. Thank you and I'm glad to be back (: Yes, please stay tuned for my upcoming travel at the end of this year. I hope you're having a wonderful day. God bless! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Roba..how are you my friend happy day 4U and family keep in touch from INDONESIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Syahran! It's actually Rona but that's okay. (I feel it's a typo so it's fine) I am doing great so far and I'm having a wonderful start for this week, thank you for asking. You're from Indonesia? (: I'm from the PH but I will do my best!

      Halo temanku. Itu bagus untuk bertemu teman baru yang berasal dari Indonesia . Saya harap kita bisa menjadi teman baik di masa depan . Apakah Anda memiliki blog Anda ? Apakah Anda ingin menjadi afiliasi ? Harapan untuk mendengar dari Anda segera ! x

      Delete
  4. Hello dear Rona,welcome!Thank you for the visit and invitation! I am here to want a lot of happiness for you! Congratulations! Hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Marli! The pleasure's all mine. You are most certainly welcome! I hope you're having a wonderful week ahead and thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog. God bless! x

      Delete
  5. Please don't take again seven month until you'll write your next post. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Nervenruh! Yes, I completely agree with you on that. I fervently hope no auto-pilot would occur, even if I get busy or just really lazy to sit down and update my blog. I'm sorry that it was really a while before I got back again. One of the reasons for this was due to my near-of-a-decade laptop and I refused to spend countless hours setting up my blog and any minute, all my progress would be lost since it's very fragile and one movement can send the laptop to switch off completely. Anyways, please continue to support my blog and hopefully, will be running smoothly. Thank you for your concern, my friend! God speed! x

      Delete
  6. Congrats on getting a new latop. I think I have to do that soon. I am trying to keep this one, but it's not powerful. I still can work with it, but I could use a faster one. I guess I have to wait a few years until it breaks. I usually like to use my devices until they can't be used anymore so I don't feel like I am throwing money away, but in your case, it had to be done.

    Your mom sound so funny. My mom is discovering facebook now, she stays all day reading her timeline. She is so funny. She calls me to ask me what every button does. Moms and technology...an endless source or amusement.

    Have a nice day.

    Cristina form http://lovemore.xyz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cristina! It's also nice to know that you're getting a new laptop. I hope your current device isn't being so stubborn and moody. I tell you, mine can just really turn me from a nice puppy to a mad, frustrated beast. Seriously, I can't count how many times it abandoned me when I'm doing important stuffs and it'll just do as it wishes.

      I agree with you, I don't want to just discard an item unless it becomes completely useless. But in my case, I really had to change it. If no one was prompting me to, the laptop itself was screaming at me to change it already. Geeez.


      I'm glad to hear that your mom is starting to get the hang of Facebook. How I hope my mom can channel the same willingness to learn new things in the modern world, but I guess she's just taking her time and learning these new waves of technology at her own pace. I really can't do much about it anyways (and that's totally fine with me, honestly) so I'll just watch her from behind as she discovers her own tech savvy journeys ahead.


      Thank you for taking the time to leave a message! Hope to visit your site soon and check out your layout. Hope to hear from you soon, Cristina! God bless x

      Delete